Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sunset song

Greetings, gentle readers,

I keep coming up with half ideas for posts--a music update? a request for tips on motivating yourself to deal with tasks you don't really feel like doing? a book review?--but none of them's really sticking at the moment. Instead of coming up with words at all, in fact, I'm tempted to let my feet rule and take me for a long glorious walk outside. Must be enthralled by the verge of fall--the crisp in the air the last few evenings has finally made me believe it's on its way back. I want to make the most of my time outside before the clocks change too soon and I leave work every night after dark. Maybe I'll listen to some of that new music I've been trying out (Mumford and Sons, Stars, Arcade Fire), see where it takes me. Happy wandering to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment