Friday, September 10, 2010

Booklyn

Since I have not posted as many of my own thoughts this week as usual, here are someone else's. I have not worked for Akashic, though I do work for some of the other companies Johnny Temple mentions in the interview. I like his focus on the relationship between music and books; as you know, both are dear to my heart.

The reason for Temple's interview is, of course, the Brooklyn Book Festival. If you're in town Sunday, check it out. Your humble poster will only be there in the morning, but even if you can't accommodate her jetsetting lifestyle, the book festival is worth it for all the books and events and books and fun workshops and books and did I mention books?


(1oo posts today, wow. Seems like just yesterday I was commemorating 50.)

No comments:

Post a Comment